• Black

Votes: 85 50.3%
  • White

Votes: 84 49.7%

• Total voters

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I went with the Black again. It blends in well with my Black keyboard at work, which makes it easier to hide it when I am texting or posting here on TiPb, lol. :D

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I had the black iPhone4 because I had no choice at the time of Verizon's original iPhone release...I'm definitely buying the ViPhone4S in white!! Looks crisp, clean and sleek...

CarrieMK

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
This will be my son's first iPhone and I'm pretty sure he would prefer it in black. If I were to get one for myself I would probably get white.

CarrieMK

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Wow, the results of the survey are almost even! Maybe I should somehow bring it up in a conversation with my son to see which he would like best, although I have a feeling he would be more than happy with either :)

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I went ahead and ordered white, as did my brother. Pretty sure my dad is going with black when his upgrade is ready at the beginning of November. Personally, I am sort of sick of black phones, mine have always been black. White just seems to pop and be different and most people have black.. either way, looks great IMO.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I wanted white with the 4 when it forst went on sale but... Well we all know how that turned out. I waited a few months then went with the black. I a white3G and a white 3GS. I think all the iPhones look great in white. Also, white Apple devices are so old skool amd classic. Love my white iPods and iMac. The contrast of the screen is more jarring, of course, and I can see why people don't like that. But for me it looks beautiful. The white against the silver trim is beautiful.

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I went with the Black again. It blends in well with my Black keyboard at work, which makes it easier to hide it when I am texting or posting here on TiPb, lol. :D

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

That is the best reason I've heard so far! You need to be stealthy and ninja-like!

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Went white this time. Last year I went with the black because the white wasn't available.

Even bought the white iPad today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blwatson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I just love black devices. All my Apple things are black; my macbook, iPad, ATV 2nd, and more importantly my upcoming iPhone 4S are black.

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
For all of you pre-ordering your new iPhone 4S. What color are we going with?

Black looks better than the white to me, but I imagine that the White shows less fingerprints and what not.
One of each. Black for me and white for my wife. Both 16 GB on Sprint. My first iPhone, wife's first non-dumb phone. 2 newbies to the fold.

bbqsanchez

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
well all of my phones have being black.. and to me the white iphone just says "future". omg i really cannot wait. you see i had an iphone 4 in black got 10/01/10 and on 10/22/10 i dropped in the toilet and got water damaged. so i really only had 3 beautiful weeks with it. i had a 3g for 16 months and i loved it. thats why i am also getting a lifeproof case so i can make sure it never happens lol :D

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Have had a black 3G, 3GS, and iPhone 4. Changing it up for once. Going with the white iPhone 4S. 64GB of course. Need all that room. Had to delete some of my iTunes library as my phone is full :(

Gushue

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
White for me, and eventually black for my future wife. Just went with my gut, I've had a black 3GS and after the Hurricane Irene water damage a Black iPhone 3G... VERY ready for something zippier