Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

60 Posts
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts

Default Verizon Upgrade question

I just checked my upgrade eligibility for the 4S on Apple's website and it says Feb 28th I get the upgrade prices. Does anyone know if that is the date when I could use my early upgrade? Or if that is even available anymore? Just trying to see the earliest I can get the 4S at the upgrade pricing. Thanks for the help.
    iMore Pro

578 Posts
    Global Posts
    743 Global Posts

I would assume it is but you can always call Vz customer support to check and confirm it for you.
    iPhone Intermediate

484 Posts
    Global Posts
    524 Global Posts

That's your early upgrade date. Anything before that will be full price.

12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

Call Verizon for a definitive answer...they may offer (like AT&T), an early upgrade price, which will be substantially more than the regular renewal price, but still less than buying it out right.
    iPhone Beginner

50 Posts
    Global Posts
    628 Global Posts

Verizon actually got rid of the early upgrade on Jan 16 2011. if you upgraded before that you can upgrade after 13 months but if you upgraded after that you have to fulfill 20 months of the contract before you can upgrade.

another note rumor around the Verizon wireless offices is that Verizon might be offering early upgrades to anyone that wants to upgrade to the iphone 4S.
    iMore Newbie

12 Posts
    Global Posts
    682 Global Posts

My upgrade window starts next Tuesday, 10/11/11. How fortuitous is THAT?! ;-) Sorry, not gloating, just happy I don't have to wait to order one.