SIRI assistant

t_williams9476

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Do yall think the SIRI assistant app will be available only on the 4S as part of the hardware, or will it be available on the iPhone 4 as software? Thanks y'all!

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure there will be a way to make it work on an iPhone 4 (by means of jailbreaking and downloading a code patch).

My guess is that it will probably run like crap though. The dual core A5 is the make or break.

Siri, what is the meaning of life? Let me find that for you.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Siri is the only thing that interested me during the entire keynote. Its unfortunate it won't be available to iPhone 4 owners since Apple didn't offer much in the way of hardware upgrade to entice iPhone 4 owners to abandon their current devices. I would gladly pay a fee ($25-30) to download it if it were available and workable on the iPhone 4. I'll pass on the 4S this year and see what happens next year I guess.

Netherscourge

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure there will be a way to make it work on an iPhone 4 (by means of jailbreaking and downloading a code patch).

My guess is that it will probably run like crap though. The dual core A5 is the make or break.

Siri, what is the meaning of life? Let me find that for you.

You KNOW it'll say something like "42" is the meaning of life.

;)

DrewBear

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Siri is the only thing that interested me during the entire keynote. Its unfortunate it won't be available to iPhone 4 owners since Apple didn't offer much in the way of hardware upgrade to entice iPhone 4 owners to abandon their current devices.

I don't think it has ever been Apple's intention for people to upgrade their iPhone every year. The iPhone 4 is still a great phone. No need to abandon it.