View Poll Results: Will you purchase the new iPhone?
- 391. You may not vote on this poll
- 10-10-2011, 11:02 AM #251
- 10-10-2011, 11:50 AM #252
there is no "maybe" selection. i have a BB. i dont want to renew my sprint contract but would love to try one. i think even the addition of dual core would make it a night and day difference between it and the i4 but i dont have the cash to buy one outright right now. still undecided until i can go to a store and play with one.
- 10-10-2011, 01:38 PM #253
- 10-10-2011, 02:19 PM #254iMore Newbie
- 22 Posts
Frustrated with Android!!!!!!!!!
I have to upgrade! Every week i have to clean my droid out and take off apps that take up too much space. My facebook app grows on its own without updates. I had uninstalled the latest update because it was broken and the app reduced down to 1mb(it was 40mb). Now over the past week, it has grown to 4MB and still doesn't work that great. I had to uninstall google plus cos it's 8mb and won't move to the sd card. Adobe flash just updated and now it's 17mb. All this stuff adds up when you only have 256mb of internal memory to work with. On top of that, the OG Droid is capable of running the Gingerbread version of the os but Motorola won't support my device any more. Soooooo my device became obsolete less than a year into my contract. At least apple is still giving 3gs users love more than 2 years later. If tipb hooks me up, i can get into the 4s sooner than later....if not, i'll be waiting til the first of the year....i'm fiending!!!!!!! :l---- *drool*
- 10-10-2011, 03:44 PM #255iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I think I will wait to get the iP4s, after all they "hype" has died down. I've had my iP4 for a few months. Not sure about buying new phones right when they come out. ( always been my preference,, that way I can wait til the kinks have been worked out )
I may be wrong.. and the iPhones not have that issue.
Can anyone tell me if they have ever had an issue with iPhones, when they first come out? ( I'm guessing Apple has their stuff together)
- 10-10-2011, 06:41 PM #256
- 10-10-2011, 06:44 PM #257
- 10-10-2011, 09:58 PM #258
- 10-11-2011, 12:14 AM #259
- 10-11-2011, 04:52 AM #260
I think I answered this one already, but I have to be honest, If Apple had only brought the iPhone 4 to Sprint and not also the 4S, I still would've bailed on Android. This EVO makes me want to scream on a daily basis and could ultimately contribute to high blood pressure and heart attack. So it's really saving my life to switch to the iPhone. Yes. 16GB whit iPhone 4S with Applecare + and grape koolaid please.
- 10-11-2011, 07:04 AM #261
- 10-11-2011, 07:10 AM #262iMore Newbie
- 29 Posts
I have ordered 2 ip4s's. The order was duplicated as their servers were very busy at the time of ordering. So I should now receive 4! Looks like I will have to sell 2 of them when they arrive. lol.
Coming from an HTC HD2 running dual boot windows mobile and Android. Really looking forward to having a phone that hopefully does not need a lot of tinkering with.
Order still shows as processing. I ordered them first thing on Friday morning. Boooo
- 10-11-2011, 07:21 AM #263
I will buy the new 32 gb 4s for myself. I will also buy the iphone 4 8 gb or 16 gb for both my wife and father (79). I don't think they'll take advantage of the 4s upgrades as I will. I know they will enjoy the jump to the iphone from the blackberry. Although my wife loves the physical keyboard. It should be a fun ride.
- 10-11-2011, 10:04 AM #264
- 10-11-2011, 10:21 AM #265
- 10-11-2011, 10:25 AM #266
- 10-11-2011, 10:41 AM #267
- 10-11-2011, 10:50 AM #268iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
leaving WebOs, for Ios
i am new to these forums and this site in general. Yes i am Definately getting the Iphone 4s. i am finally going to leave WebOS after over a year of abuse. they didn't have key apps (Audible , Kindle). and after looking around IOS has the apps. in fact it seems that most developers will build an app for IOS first , if not only. I have now drank the Apple kool aid
- 10-11-2011, 10:56 AM #269
- 10-11-2011, 11:18 AM #270
- 10-11-2011, 02:48 PM #271
- 10-11-2011, 06:16 PM #272
- 10-11-2011, 06:28 PM #273
- 10-11-2011, 06:46 PM #274
I'd upgrade if I could a. Break my contract here on Australia cheaply b. Not be stuck on another contract. - I'm not buying one outright either just spent a fortune on iPad 2 and a bunch of gear for recording music. Cannot justify another $1000 for a slightly better camera, faster running system for 12 months. Siri is very exciting tho
- 10-11-2011, 08:42 PM #275