iPhone 5 proof?

anon(157335)

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. I have a friend who has a BB with CinBell and is looking to upgrade without switching carriers. I'd love to be able to tell him than an iPhone (4, 4S, 5, etc., etc.) is in his future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieselboy28

May 1, 2009
Visit site
Apparently Cincinnati bell uses AWS for 3G. but Tmobile said they weren't getting new iPhone. Weird.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Apparently Cincinnati bell uses AWS for 3G. but Tmobile said they weren't getting new iPhone. Weird.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Actually, T-Mobile said that they were not getting the iPhone5. The current info would indicate that the new phone will be the iPhone 4S... Not saying that they will get it, but you also have to consider obfuscation on their part.

Clarissemikki

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
One of the most requested accessories for the iPhone is the weather proof case. The importance of having an iPhone case that is weather proofed is extremely high, mainly because the iPhone does not have extreme amounts of protection. While it is an amazing phone with incredible capabilities, it is quite vulnerable to the elements. Thus, if you are stuck in a rain storm, you may find that your iPhone is not completely safe by simply resting in your pocket.iPhone release date

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
One of the most requested accessories for the iPhone is the weather proof case. The importance of having an iPhone case that is weather proofed is extremely high, mainly because the iPhone does not have extreme amounts of protection. While it is an amazing phone with incredible capabilities, it is quite vulnerable to the elements. Thus, if you are stuck in a rain storm, you may find that your iPhone is not completely safe by simply resting in your pocket.iPhone release date

Home page :: LifeProof Cases

and before you say anything ,yes they will be making one for the next released iphone whatever it may be.

Nuff Said!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2