iOS5 page live on apple.com

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Get'em boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy is trying to be helpful to people who may have not seen this (like me) and all you guys can do is torch him for it? I guess Hank AZ was right during his "farewell" post, this place is turning out to be less about helping and more about flaming and racking up post counts with useless information to make yourslef look more "knowledgable". How very high school

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Errrr.. I was not trying to torch him at all. I was simply stating that this has been available for months. It's not a new development. It's like if someone posted a thread last October saying that the iPhone 4 website was live...

Reactions: 9thWonder

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The guy is trying to be helpful to people who may have not seen this (like me) and all you guys can do is torch him for it? I guess Hank AZ was right during his "farewell" post, this place is turning out to be less about helping and more about flaming and racking up post counts with useless information to make yourslef look more "knowledgable". How very high school

Dittos. I'm starting to think Hank was on to something about bailing. The number of those using voice recognition and vocalizing from their wazoo apertures to comment is becoming very tiresome.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Dittos. I'm starting to think Hank was on to something about bailing. The number of those using voice recognition and vocalizing from their wazoo apertures to comment is becoming very tiresome.

While I understand exactly where you are coming from I can not stress enough to everyone that if you feel like a poster is not contributing to a thread with the comments made then please report the post so it can be dealt with accordingly. If it's not then the moderaters may not even be aware and the thread continues to get junked up.

9thWonder

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
to be fair i understand where both are coming from. i just had a long debate with someone that offered this as proof that there is no iphone 5. i argued that from the video content it made no sense. Not that there is no possibility but that the video and site alone do not prove anything. But after much more research, it's clear this has been up since june. So i understand where both guys are coming from cause someone already tried to bludgeon me with it as proof of more then it is. Oh and i'm not remotely claiming anyone in this thread did that. this thread has been fine and is fine.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal