Here is a nice solution
I bought this from target, it's made by Griffin
- It works with any micro USB cable/charger like Nokia's
- It's very solid and thick so it doesn't tangle
- It's very simple and it works
- it's only 3 feet short
- it's missing the 2 tabs on the side of the 30 pin that attach it to the phone and won't allow it to slip out, so if you slightly move the phone while charging it's gonna slip out and stop charging
- 10-01-2011, 12:09 PM #27iPhone Beginner
- 55 Posts
- 10-01-2011, 12:21 PM #28iPhone Newbie
- 40 Posts
ive seen that happen to quite a bit of them, then again most people pull on them from just about any angle or just grab at their phone. I never had this problem since I pull it from the plastic.
the good thing is that you can get a cheap replacement for like 3 bucks.
Saw an article a while back that mentioned mag safe connectors on iPhones and iPads, I hope they do that
Yours not breaking doesn't automatically mean you're doing it right and we are doing it wrong