I'm Tired of Defending Android I Want To be a Apple Fan Boy!

jonifine123

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
so I've been on hear in the past defending Google/Android but I just can't defend them anymore.know matter how much hardware they put in there Android still can get buggy at times.Just recently I had 75%battery life a hour later with no use it was down to 10% Some app went nuts and drained my battery.
I've had the iphone 3GS in the post and although boring it was stable and very smooth .Also with Android you start getting OCD with the nine million dkfferent thing you can do with it .I need simplicity I don't need to be looking at my phone every then minuted to check the battery .
So I guess for me Apple wins and I look forward to iphone 5 OR iphone 4S Release in Oct.Thanks:)

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Haha, well you don't need to be an Apple fanboy in order to stop defending Android.

The whole thing is so Britney / Christina... If you like one thing, it doesn't mean you have to dislike the other. I have an iPhone 4 and I also have some Android things for development and testing. I like them both. The only reason I use iPhone 4 as my daily driver is because I find it easier to use/more intuitive, more reliable, better battery life, and a lot of my apps/media are in the iTunes ecosystem.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I recently had an HTC Inspire along with of course my 14. The Android platform is not bad at all, it has it's strengths and weaknesses, just as all do. But no device I've ever owned does as many things, and does them all very well, as this i4. I'm chomping at the bit to get my new i5.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
That'll be 400 bucks. It's called an Apple tax. Send to my paypal and I assure you it'll get forwarded in some form to Apple.

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the other side. I came from the EVO back in January and haven't really looked back. They both have their ups and downs as Jellotime91 stated. I loved being able to basically customize everything with Android but I also love with my iPhone how "it just works". The smaller screen size took a while to get used to so I'm hoping the next iPhone has a bigger screen. Battery blows any Android phone away by far. I do just sit back and laugh though a lot when reading these forums at the true "fanbois" who will have it no other way. Steve Jobs could be the devil, but to them that doesn't matter because well... the iPhone. The only thing I ever noticed on other Android forums was the bashing of people theming their phones using MIUI ROM which looks very similar to the iPhone. Either way I'm happy with my iPhone and could possible switch back to Android as well. Both great choices.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I am actually strongly considering the Samsung Galaxy S2 that launches this Sunday. I like the larger screen and vibrant colors. I have owned and used both android and iOS devices. I know that we can all agree that iOS apps have better polish, however the strongest selling point with android to me is having options. For example the web browsing experience on android is just better IMO. I can double tap a article and have the option for the text to automatically wrap into view. I can flick my finger and the web page will actually scroll all the way to the bottom without multiple flicks on iOS. Sync with Google services are fantastic and I love the fact that Turn by Turn GPS is built into the maps application and you can actually click on a hyperlink to an address and the phone will take you there. iOS 5 beta has shown awesome integration with iCloud, and I look forward to the speculated Voice control acquired from Siri (have you used that app? It's awesome.) ... So in the end for me both platforms have considerable strengths. For me a lot will ride on what hardware is released on Tuesday. The software is great, now I need a hardware platform to enjoy it. Bigger Screen, Faster Processor, I don't care if it's thinner or lighter :)

accessoriesguy

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
wait till you hear about what the iPhone 6 has in store. jk :p

The great thing about apple is that their newest device at release date has the power and performance you want, plus the ease of use you would expect from apple.

The only bad thing is they don't release a bunch of different phones and release a phone once a year, so their specs do become outdated, however this does not make it an inferior product, but people always want the newest "" chip although they have no idea what its for or how they could even benefit from such a device.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I've never had an Android phone, so i can't comment about them. I went from Blackberry to iPhone, and never looked back. My neighbor however, has an Evo HD, and won't give it up for any other phone. I guess whatever works for you, is best.

Theophany

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
wait till you hear about what the iPhone 6 has in store. jk :p

The great thing about apple is that their newest device at release date has the power and performance you want, plus the ease of use you would expect from apple.

The only bad thing is they don't release a bunch of different phones and release a phone once a year, so their specs do become outdated, however this does not make it an inferior product, but people always want the newest "" chip although they have no idea what its for or how they could even benefit from such a device.

Apple's iOS device specs are basically meaningless, which is why you'll never see them except on a tech specs page. iOS will always run smoothly on the latest hardware, even a year later.

iOS 5 is proving to be exceptionally smooth on iPhone 4, which isn't too surprising, but I wonder how many Android phones can say the same a year later.

Hell, my original iPad runs iOS 5 smoothly and it's not even current-generation.

So even though the specs may be "outdated", that hardly matters. Apple codes their software to simply work and work well with their hardware, no matter what the specs sheet looks like. And a lot of people love that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pimp Lucious

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
so I've been on hear in the past defending Google/Android but I just can't defend them anymore.know matter how much hardware they put in there Android still can get buggy at times.Just recently I had 75%battery life a hour later with no use it was down to 10% Some app went nuts and drained my battery.
I've had the iphone 3GS in the post and although boring it was stable and very smooth .Also with Android you start getting OCD with the nine million dkfferent thing you can do with it .I need simplicity I don't need to be looking at my phone every then minuted to check the battery .
So I guess for me Apple wins and I look forward to iphone 5 OR iphone 4S Release in Oct.Thanks:)

Where have you been doing this defending since this is your first and only post and you just registered in September? Shill posting to defend the iPhone on an iPhone blog?

SteveyAsp

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I have both iPhone 4 and SGS2, before the latter came out I'd had enough of the poor battery life with Android but the dual core processor must be making a difference as now there really is nothing to choose between the two regarding battery.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW