New iPhone at Verizon store on launch day?

jhfloyd

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi all.

Will the new iPhone 4S/5 only be in the Apple stores on the release day, or will other stores have them like a Verizon Store, or Best Buy?

On the alleged release day of Oct 14, I will be hundreds of miles from an Apple store, but only 5 miles from a Verizon store. Just trying to plan my purchase on game day.

Thanks.

dwfw

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
We don't know anything yet - including when the "alleged release day" will be, or what will be released whenever Apple releases it. We can expect the device(s) to be available at the wireless carrier's stores/websites as well as the Apple stores/website on launch day, but it's doubtful that Best Buy will have it/them on release day - they typically haven't had them until a few weeks later.

I say we wait and see what Apple has to say before making any big plans.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
If you can't make it to a physical store I'm sure you will be able to preorder on Vz's website which is what I believe they did for the iPhone 4 before it was launched in the stores.

Genericmessage00

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
It will most likely be available at Verizon, Apple stores, AT&T store, and Best buy.

Just like it did last time.

I don't see any reason why it'd be any different this time around

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping for good best buy inventory, I really like their insurance plan compared to others. That and their buyback make me a best buy guy.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm also going to guess that they would be available to all wireless carries on launch day, but we'll find out for sure in less than 2 weeks I hope.