No new design for Iphone 5 (aka iPhone 4S)

Llorona19

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 5

So....I've seen the beta iPhone 5. Nothing really new except a slide out keyboard. Siri isn't working well on it. The design is the same shape and thickness as the 4 and 4s

bnob99

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
So....I've seen the beta iPhone 5. Nothing really new except a slide out keyboard. Siri isn't working well on it. The design is the same shape and thickness as the 4 and 4s

If what you saw had a slide out keyboard, I can assure you its not any iPhone that will ever come to market. Slide out keyboards always add bulk and Apple would rather make the phones thinner, not thicker.

bphelminski

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Why? :confused: I found that a very useful feature on my EVO. I really miss that.
I hate blinking LED lights. To me they are distracting and unnecessary. If I leave my phone sitting on my desk while I'm away, I simply check it when I get back to see if I have any new messages. I have no need for a blinking light. That's just my preference though.

Llorona19

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Agreed!

They've mastered the virtual keyboard, they certainly aren't going to add a physical one.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

I don't know why either, but I've seen it and I took pictures. I have some with it off and for the non-believers I have pictures with it turned on my Facebook and time stamped from what people were saying on it yesterday. I'm not one of these people who gets kicks out of bull****ting. I'm just telling you what I seen

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
A friend of mine happened to have one. He got hooked up somehow I didn't ask cuz apparently the guy is worried he is gonna get in trouble by apple. Idk lol. So I seen it and took pictures

sign-gtfo-art-280.gif

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
A friend of mine happened to have one. He got hooked up somehow I didn't ask cuz apparently the guy is worried he is gonna get in trouble by apple. Idk lol. So I seen it and took pictures

Lol, you are hilarious, but at least you made up a nice little story to go along with your nonsense. Trollin' like Shrek.

Sent from my VZW iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner