Best IPhone 5 mockup

Best iphone 5 mockup

• Total voters

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
They are all pretty nice in their own right, but I liked the last design best. For me to even consider returning to the iOS it needs to have LTE (Verizon) and 64GB storage. Regardless of the iCloud storage for music or not I have a 32GB iTouch and it has nearly 20GB of apps on it. For me to carry an iPhone I need physical storage I won't be worried about having to move stuff around.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
They are all pretty nice in their own right, but I liked the last design best. For me to even consider returning to the iOS it needs to have LTE (Verizon) and 64GB storage. Regardless of the iCloud storage for music or not I have a 32GB iTouch and it has nearly 20GB of apps on it. For me to carry an iPhone I need physical storage I won't be worried about having to move stuff around.

Well most likely it won't have lte probably not until next year so you don't have to worry about storage you can get another phone with removable sd card to put whatever you want on it.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
The macgateway was the best (the face-up model). I would TOTALLY upgrade for that phone even if they didn't change any specs from the 4! LOL! Anyway, the others look icky with the screen right up to the edge of the sides of the phone. How could you hold the phone without touching the screen? (I'm holding it wrong? Again!?) They just look like weirded-out versions of past iPhones. I like the last one because it looks like an iPhone without specifically looking like past versions.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2