I Phone 5

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
If anyone knew anything about the i5 they could answer this but right now nobody knows what it will work on or what it looks like.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
We will all know more about the new iPhone once Apple makes their announcement. Until then it's all a bunch of rumors and speculation. ;)

ckalli

May 11, 2011
Visit site
in india currently the i4 is sold by the apple retailers as factory unlocked and two major carriers sell them with contracts..locked.
the 3gs 8gb is being sold unlocked.

grey market(which is big) has plenty of factory unlocked phones from HK and SG and its cheaper than the official price in india! :cool:

so i guess the same thing will happen with the i5

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
in india currently the i4 is sold by the apple retailers as factory unlocked and two major carriers sell them with contracts..locked.
the 3gs 8gb is being sold unlocked.

grey market(which is big) has plenty of factory unlocked phones from HK and SG and its cheaper than the official price in india! :cool:

so i guess the same thing will happen with the i5

Thanks for the insight. Business will definitely continue as usual then especially in Apple's developing markets like India, because Apple knows that people in those countries love to buy unlocked.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner