iOS5 help? UDID issue

brinkster

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey, has anyone had any issues where the iOS5 will work fine for about 2 weeks and then it goes back to the activation screen and cant be bypassed. The phone was never updated, it has had beta 4 on it all the time, the UDID has been registered the whole time, hasnt been removed. Its a verizion phone. My two other iPhones with ios5 are working fine. I cant figure this out, restoring doesnt fix it and when I call apple dev support they are no help.

auntiewiv

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Ios5 beta 4 was set to expire on 31st August @ 0800 est. you will need to update to one of the next betas to continue using the phone. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

auntiewiv

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Nope, you should be able to go from 4 to 7 in one update if you are using the restore function in iTunes. Read the warnings if it's an iPhone 3GS, you need to use DFU mode for beta 7. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mecie

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Many people thought that they had an issue with the UDID but then they understand that the beta just expired.Next time check the dates of expiration ;)

jeffrey1027

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
There is hundreds of videos out on how to jailbreak and by pass all beta activation.. Then again, most of the people aren't even registered to use iOS 5 betas

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77