iOS beta 7 is released. Report feedback here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett Adison

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
According to some recent reports Apple is looking forward to introduce low cost iPhone?s in the market. It means it will be launching a few low price models of iPhone 4 which will have limited features. Most probably they will have less memory and will only run on 2G or 3G networks. It is also thought that some of the low price models will not even feature Wi-Fi connectivity. It looks like Apple is finally entering into diversification. But how far this plan will work for them nobody knows. iPhone 4 S the sole new model of iPhone is ready to be shipped. It is hoped that this might be one of Apple?s low price models.

Theophany

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
According to some recent reports Apple is looking forward to introduce low cost iPhone?s in the market. It means it will be launching a few low price models of iPhone 4 which will have limited features. Most probably they will have less memory and will only run on 2G or 3G networks. It is also thought that some of the low price models will not even feature Wi-Fi connectivity. It looks like Apple is finally entering into diversification. But how far this plan will work for them nobody knows. iPhone 4 S the sole new model of iPhone is ready to be shipped. It is hoped that this might be one of Apple?s low price models.

If Apple introduces lower priced models, I can 100% guarantee that they'll have wifi and will use 3G. They will likely be an iPhone 4 with an A5 chip: no upgraded camera, no upgraded screen, etc.

Apple isn't a company that puts shoddy hardware on the market, and a 2G phone with no wifi would be one of the worst--if not the worst--smartphone on the market.

I don't think there's much truth to the rumor anyway, but yeah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwfw

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
yeah, i'm really surprised. didn't know iOS 7 existed.

It doesn't. If you read the thread correctly, you will see that it's iOS 5, BETA #7. There's a huge difference between beta #7 and iOS 7.

Nevermind. I see now that this was just a fellow on his way to the 10 post minimun so he could tell us about his wonderful new creation in the App Store. :eek:

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
So I have been studying my iPhone intently... and it seems like Beta 7 has finally perfected the battery in terms of sleeping the device for me.

I was using my iPhone pretty heavily before bed, and it ended up at 93% battery left. I slept for 9 hours, and I woke up to an iPhone at 93% battery. Standby has never been this good for me. It usually drops at least 5% overnight, and then when I use it the next day the battery drops faster than usual.

Rodville

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Over the past few days my sound has been coming and going. One minute the sound will be there and it will notify me of SMS and email and have the keyboard clicks. The next minute nothing.

budd1e_lee

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Has anybody had any issues with spotify skipping a ton when doing anything else? It seems to be a memory problem, goes away for a while after a phone reboot but inevitably comes back. Not a network issue as it happens with both streaming and synced songs.

anjru0805

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed that when I receive text messages, sometimes I get 3, 4 or even 5 quick vibrations in a row (rather than 1). It just seems like my phone is freaking out. It's quite annoying, anyone else getting this?

Brett Eliot

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
hahahaha

It doesn't. If you read the thread correctly, you will see that it's iOS 5, BETA #7. There's a huge difference between beta #7 and iOS 7.

Nevermind. I see now that this was just a fellow on his way to the 10 post minimun so he could tell us about his wonderful new creation in the App Store. :eek:

You are really funny buddy I just shared some views as I have read this on another place.

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that when I receive text messages, sometimes I get 3, 4 or even 5 quick vibrations in a row (rather than 1). It just seems like my phone is freaking out. It's quite annoying, anyone else getting this?

Sounds like you have it set to "rapid". Go to settings>sounds>vibration and see what it's set to.

dwfw

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
You are really funny buddy I just shared some views as I have read this on another place.

I wasn't trying to be funny - just observant. It seems that we get a lot of that around here - people come in and post whatever irrelevant crap they can on whatever threads they can find until they get to the magical post count of 10, then head to the apps board and tells about their wonderful new app. #justthefacts

Brett Eliot

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I wasn't trying to be funny - just observant. It seems that we get a lot of that around here - people come in and post whatever irrelevant crap they can on whatever threads they can find until they get to the magical post count of 10, then head to the apps board and tells about their wonderful new app. #justthefacts

hahaha you are right I have also observed such things.. Ok then will you allow me to share my maniac mind regarding iPhones? did you heard about it?

anjru0805

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm getting weird things with my icloud account. I keep getting pop up warnings that the username/password is incorrect even though I haven't touched them. Anyone else?

yevvin

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Who else feels like iOS 7 is a mix of android and windows 8?? I hate it! It's buggy, real buggy and slow.. But all that could be dealt with, but now they've made iOS 7 like their competitors and it sux! Step up the game apple! Cooks would be ashamed!:crying::cant-watch:

yevvin

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Who else feels like they mixed android and windows 8 in iOs7? I hate it. We can bear with the bugs, it's rly glitchy, but come on apple, step up the game.. Now you're like the competitors? We don't want windows 8 or android, we want apple!! Cooks would be ashamed! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro