- 09-03-2011, 08:32 AM #101
- 09-03-2011, 12:24 PM #102
- 09-03-2011, 01:09 PM #103iPhone Intermediate
- 234 Posts
Just upgraded my iPod Touch. No problems thus far!
- 09-03-2011, 05:46 PM #104
- 09-03-2011, 06:10 PM #105
- 09-03-2011, 06:34 PM #106iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Just installed it myself..
- 09-03-2011, 07:23 PM #107
- 09-03-2011, 07:29 PM #108
- 09-03-2011, 10:28 PM #109
- 09-03-2011, 10:45 PM #110
- 09-03-2011, 11:11 PM #111
- 09-03-2011, 11:46 PM #112iPhone Newbie
- 47 Posts
- 09-04-2011, 09:11 PM #113
- 09-05-2011, 08:18 AM #114
- 09-05-2011, 12:20 PM #115iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Having problems enabling iMessage with iPhone4 after installing beta 7.
iMessage was working fine on beta 6, then after update i can't enable it anymore. The toggle quickly snaps back to "OFF" after i try turning it "ON". Same with FaceTime, can't use my phone number anymore, can only sign in with an email address.
Tried reinstalling....hard reset....reset network settings...all didn't help.
- 09-05-2011, 08:06 PM #116iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
- 09-05-2011, 08:28 PM #117
Well, I took the plunge and went from 4.3.3 to iOS 5 beta 7.
So far, I haven't really noticed any major bugs.. just a few weird ones. I have about 900 pictures on my phone, and about 10 of them (all in a row) have a black box as the thumbnail, but then open up normal. I took a picture yesterday, and noticed the thumbnail that came up was that of a picture I took a couple weeks prior. So, that was weird. Aside from that, just a few weird things in a couple of apps (like Facebook), but that's expected.
- 09-06-2011, 09:29 AM #118iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Mobile Safari on ios5 beta7 is blazing fast on iphone4..
On IE speed reading test, I am getting at least 38fps..
On fishtank test, I am getting consistently around 45fps..
- 09-06-2011, 10:46 AM #119iPhone Newbie
- 35 Posts
in general, it just seems a little sluggish compared to beta 6
- 09-06-2011, 11:37 AM #120
Neoter videos or music is workng on my 1 gen ipad or 3gs it just keeps going back to there respective home screens although i downloaded two rentals and a podcast amd they worked so maybe taking everything on and off will make it work i dont know
- 09-06-2011, 11:49 AM #121
well I can't really tell how beta 7 is because my iTunes is porked. When I installed it my iTunes started crashing half a minute after opening. So I installed beta 6 and then back to beta 7 iTunes. This is what worked on beta 6 when it wouldn't open. This time however no dice any lower iTunes version will not even open and beta 7 just crashes half a minute after opening. I can't even reinstall iTunes because when I tried to trash it I get a message that iTunes is a core part of the OS. So I can't load anything onto my iPad to test anything, guess I'm stuck till beta 8 lol
- 09-06-2011, 12:09 PM #122
- 09-07-2011, 07:00 AM #123
- 09-07-2011, 11:35 PM #124
- 09-08-2011, 12:17 AM #125