AT&T Vice President Affirms October iPhone 5 Launch

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
for one thing you are 100% wrong there is no affiliation between us. And 2. That is in no way your responsibility... Let's let the mods do their jobs and not accuse people of things when we really have no idea what we're talking about. Thanks

you meant when you-when YOU have no idea what we're talking about, right? :D

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Go ahead check I can confirm that I have no affiliation with riley9dy. You don't believe me then go check. Why if it was the same person would we argue with eachother? Maybe you are just as clueless as the rest.:rolleyes:

well, that wasn't very nice now was it? i just made a silly joke about checking IP's and you have to be like that?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
well, that wasn't very nice now was it? i just made a silly joke about checking IP's and you have to be like that?

Sure it was a joke after you get called out you want it to act like you were making a joke. I got a weird feeling:D

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
my god. you have been here all day and night. do you work? do you have a life away from the computer?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Getting back to the topic of this thread, I can't wait till Apple does their keynote event. If the Oct 7th date is correct we should be seeing something from Apple soon. All the wireless reps out there better get their rest now, cause they're going to get busy soon. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
you meant when you-when YOU have no idea what we're talking about, right? :D

No I was trying to word the situation to direct it at everyone so that you wouldn't feel so offended but apparently you want me to do that. So, YOU should stop making stupid accusations :D

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Getting back to the topic of this thread, I can't wait till Apple does their keynote event. If the Oct 7th date is correct we should be seeing something from Apple soon. All the wireless reps out there better get their rest now, cause they're going to get busy soon. :)

Same, I don't think I've ever been this excited for an apple keynote. I've been waiting for this one for quite a while now.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
No I was trying to word the situation to direct it at everyone so that you wouldn't feel so offended but apparently you want me to do that. So, YOU should stop making stupid accusations :D

good thing neither you or anyone else can offend me AND i'll continue to make as many accusations as i wish. thank you

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

I hope at&t and verizon's servers are up to the task and don't crash like they did with the i4 preorders.

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
hahaha, had a little bit of fail on your .jpg? vincent?

hahaha, a little bit of harassment on your last post there? #justsayin

hahaha, caring about this argument a little too much there? #justsayin

hahaha, nothing better to do than sit on forums and and start arguments? #justsayin

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Alright children. Fight your own battles on your own fields. Not here. Give it up or we close the thread.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73