iOS Beta 6 Bug Report Thread!

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Odd app store issue for me. This morning I opened the app store and went to featured. I clicked an app and now that app covers the screen. I can't get back to what's hot or what's new. Force quitting doesn't help, nor does rebooting. The "back" button done disappeared.

***Update**** Signing out and signing back in fixed this

Last edited:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Aw man, they changed the tweet sent sound. Now it's a bird. I used it as my new mail sound. Now I have to find a new mail sound.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
maybe whoever posts should include if they did the upgrade via iTunes or OTA? I haven't had any problems with mine but haven't tried 2 sync w/ iTunes yet either.

dublex

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Aw man, they changed the tweet sent sound. Now it's a bird. I used it as my new mail sound. Now I have to find a new mail sound.

Now im sad. I used it as my text tone. Tri-Tone was getting on my last nerve. I wonder if there is someone who is on Beta 5 can upload it for us? :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Custom text tones that were there in beta 4 and that were removed in beta 5 are still not there...

The Newsstand app is still without content...

The Google+ icon is no longer washed out... and all functions within Google+ still seem to work... still get the "not all functionality may work" warning when launched Google+ the first time.

Ba6636

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
is it just me, or did anyone else loose the "Folders" function on the springboard? I organize on the iPad, but ounce synced with iTunes beta 6, all apps are "unfoldered", with execution of native apps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234