iOS Beta 6 Bug Report Thread!

dublex

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I have no issues other than the whole thing about how it takes forever to delete an app once you click the black x. Other than that, everything is perfectly fine. We're very close to GM!

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just found a bug.

Some routers require somesort of a log in page like at Panera Bread. That doesn't seem to show up on my iPad 2. Some of it shows and then closes own it's own.

sc3800gsx

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Ive had the phone lock up maybe 6 times when I swipe to unlock and it gets to the end and freezes

have to do a both button hold to reset, the holding power button to power off trick doesnt work either.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Ive had the phone lock up maybe 6 times when I swipe to unlock and it gets to the end and freezes

have to do a both button hold to reset, the holding power button to power off trick doesnt work either.

weird. maybe try restoring as new to beta 6

did you happen to do the OTA download?

Tkcdamar#IM

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
Only issue with the OTA install was with my carrier, VZW. I was forced to call support to have them reauthicate the device, iPhone 4. After this I was still unable to access 3G data. Long story short, VZW had to delete my device and then readd it as new. Since then, no major issues to report. I do have the 'photo loading' issue.

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I suppose it is just a TomTom issue.
Something else I found...when you use VoiceControl i.e. to dial a contact...there is no voice that reads back the contact name and phone (mobile, home, work) to you :( Anybody else notice this?

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
My home button is acting funky, not sure if it's a hardware or software issue. It presses as it should but it doesn't always register.

Anom69#IM

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I really wish people would stick to reporting BUGS and Fixes instead of blabbering on about 'Downloading Now' and 'Restoring Now'

Or.. switch to how the smarty pants folks at Crackberry do it.. when you make a post, RED TEXT the issues, BLUE TEXT the fixes.. makes life so much easier when scoping through the forums.

Anom69#IM

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My home button is acting funky, not sure if it's a hardware or software issue. It presses as it should but it doesn't always register.

If your home button isnt working properly, its 99% possible that its HARDWARE. You could always restore to Vzws OFFICIAL software to check.. then take the device to an apple store and theyll give you a brand new phone :eek::eek::eek::eek:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I really wish people would stick to reporting BUGS and Fixes instead of blabbering on about 'Downloading Now' and 'Restoring Now'

Or.. switch to how the smarty pants folks at Crackberry do it.. when you make a post, RED TEXT the issues, BLUE TEXT the fixes.. makes life so much easier when scoping through the forums.

then go somewhere else?

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
If your home button isnt working properly, its 99% possible that its HARDWARE. You could always restore to Vzws OFFICIAL software to check.. then take the device to an apple store and theyll give you a brand new phone :eek::eek::eek::eek:

You mean a brand new refurb! ;)

---
- Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 b6 using Tapatalk.

Rodville

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone figured out how to remove photos from the photostream? I have had pictures in mine that I have been trying to get rid of since beta 3.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

This is a forum. Not a prison. It's not hurting anybody. People are just excited. Give people a break. :rolleyes:

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

I haven't had a chance to downgrade. I didn't have the issue until beta 5. That's y I was asking if possible software issue. It will be a week before I fan get to the apple store.