If you had to pick JUST ONE new feature...

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
So I've been hearing all of the rumors about the new features of the iPhone 5. But just out of curiosity, if you had to pick just one new feature out of all of the ones expected what would it be?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
4" retina display whille still maintaining the current form factor. One can dream, can't he?

My concern about the larger screen is battery life. The iPhone battery life is good, but what would adding a larger display to to it? I'm afraid it would hurt it... especially if Apple keeps the same form factor. If they make the phone a bit larger, they could cram a bigger battery in there to offset the power draw of a larger screen...

But, yeah, I could go for a larger screen.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
My concern about the larger screen is battery life. The iPhone battery life is good, but what would adding a larger display to to it? I'm afraid it would hurt it... especially if Apple keeps the same form factor. If they make the phone a bit larger, they could cram a bigger battery in there to offset the power draw of a larger screen...

I wouldn't want a bigger screen if they couldn't get a decent battery life out of it. If I wanted horrible battery life I would have stayed with my Droid X.

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site

I like this point cause with a larger screen would probably come the extra space for a bigger battery so its kind of like a two in one because apple could get two more big selling points out of one basic change of the form factor. Although it's unlikely I'm still praying for that bigger screen... :(

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Assuming the A5 and a better camera are a given the one thing I really want is a larger screen.

And yes, if given the option, I would like an LED indicator but it's not a deal breaker. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner