If you had to pick JUST ONE new feature...

fire07

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Bigger screen that fills up more of the phone's front real estate

OR

64GB. What I would do to be able to fit (most) of my iTunes library and still have room for apps/pics/etc...

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
*fart*

3D 6.5" Retina Display with Bluetooth Apple designed 3D glasses with the following features:
1) headphones and microphone to make calls, listen to music
2) indicator built into the lens so you will see a notification in the lower left corner of your vision
3) will also be able to display augmented reality
4) NFC chip embedded in the glasses so you can headbutt to pay- how cool would that be?

Naturally they will come in black and the white ones will be the fashion hit of 2012- but they won't come out until June.

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
*fart*

3D 6.5" Retina Display with Bluetooth Apple designed 3D glasses with the following features:
2) indicator built into the lens so you will see a notification in the lower left corner of your vision
4) NFC chip embedded in the glasses so you can headbutt to pay- how cool would that be?

Naturally they will come in black and the white ones will be the fashion hit of 2012- but they won't come out until June.

Thats like 20 different things LOL but that would actually be great, I can't wait for 2021 :D

gthugball1n

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I want

I want a 5 inch screen i don't think its that much to ask for...

Why not give the iPhone 5 a 5 inch screen :).. iono the led light I've never had it...but everyone loves it so i guess that would be cool

SINCE apple is focusing on notifications now.. i would assume they would be doing a LED light... but would they get sued for it?

Bigger screen i really want... i don't care if they make the phone bigger...

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Hmmm...

Mostly I just want... A camera that doesn't have a green dot in the center of indoor photos.... That would be nice.

Those of you asking for 5" screens and LED notification lights... I'm sorry, just buy a nice Android phone. You're not gonna get what you need on an iPhone.

Reactions: riley9dy

realdealio

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way around Flash support? I would love a way to stream content (e.g. soccer games/clips), so any sort of full support for this would be my top pick

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way around Flash support? I would love a way to stream content (e.g. soccer games/clips), so any sort of full support for this would be my top pick

I agree, this would be really nice but it will never happen.. Apple has already devoted itself to html5 and they aren't going to changed their minds now

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
64GB. What I would do to be able to fit (most) of my iTunes library and still have room for apps/pics/etc...

This.

I have to 'manage' music, apps and photos to cram as many of my favorite things as I can on this device.

I don't want to manage the content.
I want to enjoy it.
ALL of it.
I've decided to buy a separate iPod for music if I have to, but carrying 2 devices is not my first choice.

I currently have 20+ GB of music on my 3GS, and I could probably double that if I wasn't constrained by space.

128 < 256

Give me 64GB!

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
*fart*

Bwahahaha!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen