This guy is saying Apple will release THREE new phones...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
So i guess he was right about 3 iPhones....3gs, 4 and 4s...

Except when you put that in the context of this guy's original post. He missed the mark by a mile, just like everyone thought/said he would. Notice that he's not here gloating about his accurate prediction - because he was flat out wrong. He clearly said that there would be THREE NEW models. Wrong. One new model, two existing models. #fail.

Let's move along, nothing to see here.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Well to give him a fair place here everyone else against him was wrong too. They were saying 2 iPhones. Which is completely missing the mark also here. Don't blame him, rumors are rumors. The world was practically wrong

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee
Free time apple enthusiast

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Well, technically, they did release three new phones:

iPhone 4S in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB.

Same design but three different storage sizes = three "different" phones.

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Not me. I'm getting the iPhone 4S irregardless of when Apple does or doesn't release an iPhone 5. This is my last annual upgrade with Sprint and don't get another for 20 months. I'm not paying over $500 for the latest phone. Don't require the latest. I just need a phone that works and the 4S fits all of my needs.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Well to give him a fair place here everyone else against him was wrong too. They were saying 2 iPhones. Which is completely missing the mark also here. Don't blame him, rumors are rumors. The world was practically wrong

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee

Errr actually most of us maintained that it would be the 5th gen iPhone and a re-release of the iPhone 4 at $99... Which is what happened.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
No, most people, including you my friend said there would be a a fully redesigned iPhone 5 along side a iPhone 4s which would be a cheaper model iPhone 4 with different internals. Dead wrong also there sir.

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
We all need to recognize that Jeremy was spot on with his prediction. He called it - even the name - over a month ago.

Props to "the man".

Reactions: Jeremy

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
We all need to recognize that Jeremy was spot on with his prediction. He called it - even the name - over a month ago.

Props to "the man".

Is it time to share info on the next gen iPhone yet?

*And to be fair I can't predict anything, though I wish I could! Where ever I get my information is who should be thanked honestly. Not me. I simply toss some information this way to help forum members here.

Last edited:

spuntz82

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
The logic behind offerings three handsets is choice, something Apple has not provided and every one of their competitors has....and now they are seeing the reality of it.
Apple isnt like other company's, and to be honest with you I really doubt Apple cares how they do business. Why would they? What their doing is working. Their huge and untouchable.

Reactions: GuyKujawa

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
No, most people, including you my friend said there would be a a fully redesigned iPhone 5 along side a iPhone 4s which would be a cheaper model iPhone 4 with different internals. Dead wrong also there sir.

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee

I talked about multiple different theories.. lol and I did doubt that the iPhone would not get a redesign. I did say though several times that it would be one new iPhone, and budget iPhone 4.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
4s* there is what u said haha but ok man. Does it really matter? No. There was one phone, a tweaked 4. No one called that. There were no rumors circulating that rumor so off the high horse son, no one was more right than the other. All dead wrong.

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
4s* there is what u said haha but ok man. Does it really matter? No. There was one phone, a tweaked 4. No one called that. There were no rumors circulating that rumor so off the high horse son, no one was more right than the other. All dead wrong.

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee

Perhaps you have not been here that long then. I told people months ago... Where do you think the bulk of this came from? This as well. I can keep going.

Last edited:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee

Jello did even make a thread with a poll saying how many still think after all the case leaks that a redesign would not be unveiled.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Jello did even make a thread with a poll saying how many still think after all the case leaks that a redesign would not be unveiled.

Yeah I did! Cause I really thought it would be! But I even edited that thread afterwards, saying that it now appears as if it won't be redesigned.

I have said many, many different things... But in this thread what I maintained in several posts is that there would be one new phone, and a cheaper iPhone 4, which I pegged as possibly being the 4S.

I was wrong, but I didn't think there would be 2 entirely new phones.