- 08-20-2011, 12:21 PM #101
- 08-20-2011, 12:26 PM #102
- 08-20-2011, 12:29 PM #103
- 08-20-2011, 12:31 PM #104
Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 08-20-2011 at 12:43 PM.
- 08-20-2011, 12:34 PM #105
- 08-20-2011, 12:39 PM #106
- 08-20-2011, 12:41 PM #107
- 08-20-2011, 12:45 PM #108
Okay, because I'm bored...
The next iPhone will most likely support 21 Mbs HSPA+. Maybe even 42 Mbs.
This qualifies it as a 4G device by current marketing standards.
If it has LTE radios as well, then I give you...
For haters: iPhone ugly, or iPhone fugly.
People who like teenaged singers can call it iPhone GLee.
I don't care what they call it, my 3GS has had a good run, but it's got to go.
- 08-20-2011, 12:55 PM #109
- 08-20-2011, 12:59 PM #110
Class action lawsuit against Jeremy Sikora
Attention forum members.
If you have been affected in any way by claims made by Mr. Sikora about the alleged upcoming Apple iPhone (salivating, shortness of breath, sweaty palms, device envy), you may be eligible to participate in a class action lawsuit being prepared against the aforementioned Mr. Sikora.
Please contact us at areyouf'inserious.com
Sincerely, B. Leed/M. Dry, Legal Services
- 08-20-2011, 01:01 PM #111
- 08-20-2011, 01:04 PM #112
- 08-20-2011, 01:06 PM #113
- 08-20-2011, 01:08 PM #114
- 08-20-2011, 01:13 PM #115
- 08-20-2011, 01:18 PM #116
- 08-20-2011, 01:25 PM #117
- 08-20-2011, 10:50 PM #118
- Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
- 08-20-2011, 10:58 PM #119
- 08-21-2011, 07:16 PM #120
- 08-21-2011, 07:23 PM #121
- 08-21-2011, 07:25 PM #122
- 08-21-2011, 11:50 PM #123
Definitely a good question of function vs. style...the glass looks nice I think, and I am careful enough to never drop it. I'm also a purist, so I prefer to have almost non-existent protection (if any). However, I have a friend who is accident prone to say the least, and despite reports about the iphone4's lack of durability, I have seen her drop it about ten times now. She has a fairly thin case, but I stand there in shock every time as she picks it up nonchalantly and carries on with her business. I guess the glass is fine with the right bumper/case?
oh, and the new model's name sounds fitting enough!
Last edited by chris_st; 08-21-2011 at 11:53 PM.
- 08-22-2011, 01:15 PM #124
- 08-22-2011, 01:59 PM #125
I prefer the look of the glass... the metal back on my iPod is all scratched up just from setting it down and daily use. Perhaps if Apple went with a nice brushed aluminum finish like the iPad, it would be a nice middle point... but the glass back just looks nice and classy, IMHO.