iPhone 5 on Sprint and/or T-Mobile

jake8188

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
What do you think the chances are that Apple will bring the iPhone to all 4 major carriers. Please explain your reasoning also.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Apple had a job posting for a carrier support person in Kansas City which is where Sprint is based. So it wouldn't surprise me to see that happen.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
To keep up with android they will. Give people more choice. Some have been with lets say Sprint for over ten years and they may not want to switch. I could also see a iPhone for the prepaid market. (perhaps a 3Gs style. or they will keep making the 3Gs but rename it something like the iPhone nano for instance)

leftypepper716

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Sources tell 9to5Mac that a version of the iPhone for Sprint?s network is currently in advanced testing. The physical design of this device is akin to the iPhone 4 of today, so this might be the iPhone 4S device with support for all carriers that we have been dreaming up and hearing whispers about. Apple is said to have ordered Sprint-compatible cell towers for use on their campus ? for testing ? in late 2010. Apple similarly tested the Verizon iPhone against Verizon cell towers on their campus months before the product?s release.

I'm on Sprint (contract already expired June 07th) was gonna get a BlackBerry Bold 9930 until I seen this article. Man I hope it's true.

jake8188

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
i am also on sprint that is why i was asking. we were going to move my entire family so I can have an iPhone but when I heard about this I might wait. My contract expries next summer and I just used my moms upgrade for the Arrive.

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
desperately waiting for the iPhone to come to Sprint.. I will take either one, 4s or 5.. While I hold onto my crappy BB 9650 for hopefully only 3 more months.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2