Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

49 Posts
    Global Posts
    937 Global Posts

Cool Switching from my BlackBerry to iphone 4S if it comes to Sprint

Since RIM's shareholders conferance Thursday officially NOT having the Bold 9930 until LATE August and possible RIM going the way Palm, I've decided that if Sprint does indeed get the iphone 4S (5) in September, I am seriously consider switching to the iphone. Anyone have any info IF? Sprint will get the iphone4S and how does everybody like their iphone 4?
    iMore Intermediate

254 Posts
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts

Most I've heard about it was that Apple may be testing it. It's all rumors though, as everything is kept in the dark.

The telling bit of information would be if Apple did in fact have Sprint towers put up. I've not seen if that has been confirmed or not yet.

I love my iPhone and definitely love it more than my old Blackberry. It does some things differently, but it is a different experience. Many people have qualms with the iPhone not having a physical keyboard, but I've always been one that preferred a touch screen over a keyboard. The iPhone's keyboard is great, and after some use you are very used to it. (I became accustomed to the iPhone keyboard faster than my BB Storm.)

If you love apps, Apple has a ton, and there are even more if you jailbreak. Not to mention, the phone just looks cool
    iPhone Pro

682 Posts
    Global Posts
    693 Global Posts

yea its all rumors at this point about iPhone 4S, there may not even be a iPhone 4S only iPhone 5