Recent calls delete

timmyb457

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Its prolly somewhere else, but I just wanted to say that I love how I can delete individual calls without jailbreaking

timmyb457

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm amazed at how good this beta is. Any other beta 1 I've ever tested wasnt worth having but this is good enough for me that I use on my daily ip4

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
how is the beta for you? anything that really bothers you?

One thing that does bother me, and it's not too common here, are the idiots who complain that things don't work right. They complain about freezing, crashes...anything.

It's beta 1. Get over it.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
One thing that does bother me, and it's not too common here, are the idiots who complain that things don't work right. They complain about freezing, crashes...anything.

+1. Beta releases are supposed to crash and freeze... as beta releases go, this one is very solid... quirks and things not working quite right are to be expected... but for the most part, the failures are nits, comparatively speaking.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Damn OK I gotta start complaining :D lol

BLiNK stop asking you wont go back :p

I've bee fighting the urge to put it on my GF's phone so we can use iMessage:confused: