folders

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Excuse my rant, but i absolutely hate when i lose my folders when restoring. That is all. Fix this Apple. And if anyone has any tips..please share. On jb iphone, i use Enhanced Folders & Multiicon mover which I prefer but surely it could be even better. The folder thing happened on ipad 2 as I got a 3G ipad to replace my wifi one.

BTW..i may as well ask here, but is it worth it to put iOS 5 on ipad 2? And would itunes 10.5 work with my jb devices as well not on iOS 5?

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
yes iTunes will work fine my iPad 2 is on iOS 5 and my iPhone is on JB 4.3.3 I've been syncing all week. I love iOS 5 on the iPad. Just check out the bug report thread. If you can handle those bugs then you should if not stay away.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Excuse my rant, but i absolutely hate when i lose my folders when restoring. That is all. Fix this Apple. And if anyone has any tips..please share. On jb iphone, i use Enhanced Folders & Multiicon mover which I prefer but surely it could be even better. The folder thing happened on ipad 2 as I got a 3G ipad to replace my wifi one.

BTW..i may as well ask here, but is it worth it to put iOS 5 on ipad 2? And would itunes 10.5 work with my jb devices as well not on iOS 5?

i put iso5 on my phone, used it for a week, jailbroke it, wasnt happy with the jailbreak so i restored iso5. ALL OF MY FOLDERS CAME BACK!!!!!!!!!

macharborguy

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
One thing to keep in mind when jailbreaking and setting up folders is that different jailbreak apps (like folderenhancer) is that they seem to handle folders themselves. This is why when you uninstall them, they revert the folders to the way they were (sometimes) before they were installed. Not an apple problem since it deals with UIST changing jailbreak apps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711