Camera Roll: Double Pictuers?

MikeDerro

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
With my camera roll, i have noticed that when i take a bunch of pictures in the camera roll i have double of one picture. When i click on it, its a different picture. Has anyone been experiencing this too?

cortland1998

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Yes and it is very annoying. It does this with video or pictures. It doesn't matter the order... still showing double on the first two images/videos.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
there seems to be a conflict in more than just the picture roll.. i've gotten double of the first emails as well in my MobileMe account since ios5

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Here's what you need to do. Tap on camera>tap on HDR(make sure it says OFF) done. The HDR setting makes duplicates of each picture taken, and puts them into Camera Roll.:)

Fedorov

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Here's what you need to do. Tap on camera>tap on HDR(make sure it says OFF) done. The HDR setting makes duplicates of each picture taken, and puts them into Camera Roll.:)

Good suggestion Grunt, it's actually nothing to do with the HDR settings, it's an iOS 5 bug where any image you save to the camera roll gets a duplicate/incorrect thumbnail shown over it. Hopefully beta 2 will fix

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711