Exchange calendar color

agalinn

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone figured how to change the color of exchange calendar? I try turning calendars from gmail and exchange on and off but exchange stays orange. The above worked in iOS 4.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
There are a couple of things that I notice don't work properly (or missing) in this early version if iOS 5 with exchange.

I used to be able to have no limit with my emails. Now we can only get a month's worth. That sucks. Also, I was also able to have my global address book available. If I typed in someone's name, it would look up their email address automatically. Now it only allows me to use names I've already been communicating with. There is no more option for global address list. We'll see what happens.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone figured how to change the color of exchange calendar? I try turning calendars from gmail and exchange on and off but exchange stays orange. The above worked in iOS 4.

I have never been able to change the colors of my Exchange calendars with Google. Not sure if that applies to a true Exchange account.