Why my iphone storage is getting full?
I have iphone 4 of 8gb in which I get 6.2 gb of storage problem arises it's that my apps are only using 1.5 gb of data but my storage is getting almost full....what i do!!!!
- Best AnswerJul 15 2016 | 2:55 pm EDT
Messages, email, music, photos, Notes, and etc, delete all you can. Also, check your "recently deleted" album in photos. Delete those. They take up space.
- 07-15-2016, 02:51 PM #2
- 07-15-2016, 02:55 PM #3
- 07-15-2016, 02:55 PM #4Q&A Jedi
- 3,680 Posts
- 09-01-2016, 11:49 AM #5
- By hockey1299 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2016, 06:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2016, 03:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2016, 02:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2016, 02:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2016, 11:30 AM