is there a way to convert a time lapse video to a normal video that I recorded on my iphone?
is there a way to convert a time lapse video to a normal video that I recorded on my iphone? I recorded it on with an iphone 4 and its in my i clould account, i now have an iphone 5 , but i kept the iphone 4 for my videos. is there any way to take this video and make it in to a normal video with sound?
- Best AnswerMay 23 2016 | 2:40 pm EDT
Welcome to iMore! Unfortunately that isn't possible. You can always import it into iMovie and slow it down but you won't get any sound out of it.
- 05-23-2016, 02:40 PM #2
- By go88mph in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2016, 05:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2016, 06:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2016, 04:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2016, 02:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2016, 02:12 PM