A question about the ability of image recover on IOS?

I

iMore Question

A question about the ability of image recover on IOS

Hello I have a question about the retrieval of images, I have iPhone 4 is functioning normally on IOS 7.1.2 I delete some images and did not use the device from that time my question is there any way to Recover those pictures ??? the other question is that if the answer is yes Is it possible to do this on iPhone 4 S, 5 and 6 ??? Is it possible to do so only with the jailbreak or not ??? I don't want programs that work on itunes and icloud retrieval I want a real recovery is that possible ??? and can we recover images after factory reset ???
thank

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Re: A question about the ability of image recover on IOS

Welcome to iMore

You'll need to purchase recovery software. There's probably a dozen or so of them out there, but you'll have to find one that also works with older iPhones. There's a few, Google for them.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: A question about the ability of image recover on IOS

Anything's possible, however, it's also a crap shoot when it comes to recovery. As stated above, there are numerous companies who claim to be able to recover data from various devices, but rarely do they guarantee recovery. Furthermore, the fee for such services could be quite expensive. Having said that, have you made an iCloud or iTunes backup with the iPhone 4? If so, restore the last backup that contained the pics.