Can you help me,
Can you help me, i have a used iphone 4 given to me by a friend a year ago, all of sudden tonight i noticed it getting hot and blank no functioning even when i pressed the start button yet no response please what is wrong and how can i solve it.
- 12-27-2015, 04:08 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: Can you help me,
When it gets hot, it shuts off to ensure it doesn't get damaged; it's a safety feature. It'll probably turn on once it cools down again. Did you put it anywhere where heat was being applied?
Faaling that, have you noticed any swelling or gaps at all that might indicate the battery is damaged or has become unseated? Has it been dropped by someone recently? Some users have reported that a dropped iPhone can have internal damage that could lead to excessive heat.
- 12-27-2015, 04:13 PM #3
- By EarleD in forum iOS 9Replies: 17Last Post: 02-07-2016, 09:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2015, 03:53 PM
- By Confused ! in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2015, 05:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2015, 05:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2015, 03:18 AM