Having a problem with installing iemulator!

panele01

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Hello,i have iphone 4 ,it is on ios7,i don't know,i am not sure maybe it is not jailbroken,it is a second handed iphone,i wanted to get and play Sega games on my iphone,but i have been having problems with installing iemulator app which you can use to play Sega games,iemulator is called" Gearsystem",maybe it is not possible for me to play Sega games on my iphone at all,i don't know,could it be the problem because iphone is not jailbroken? Does it have any difference if it is or not? Maybe there is a problem with my ios7? Or maybe i am
doing something wrong? Does anyone know? If yes,please help me out if you can,thank you

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't think there's an app like that in the App Store. Could be a jailbreak thing. I don't know. There's a lot of nice games in the App Store compatible with iOS 7.

panele01

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
hmmmm......yes i know dear,but silly me wants to play Sega games there is a website from where you can get iemulator,but the problem is,it is not installing on my iPhone and i don't know,i haven't got a clue why?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
hmmmm......yes i know dear,but silly me wants to play Sega games there is a website from where you can get iemulator,but the problem is,it is not installing on my iPhone and i don't know,i haven't got a clue why?

It's a certificate download you have to go into settings and trust the profile .. Then from the app search for Roms .. I don't think it does sega I think it's game boy advance
8cc821a48ffde10a609cf100694dd023.jpg

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Go to the website and click install then go to settings general and profile device management and allow the very then the app will show on your screen

panele01

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I am having a problem installing the app from the website,last time i have tried to install and it worked,but this time it won't install,i am serious dear

panele01

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
You even have to know how many months,years you have to set back the time as well so it would work,maybe i am having a problem because my iPhone is not jailbroken? Or maybe there is another problem?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal