- iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
What is wrong with my brothers iPhone?
My brother has an iPhone 4 (that belonged to my dad until he got the 5C) and it stopped working a week ago. He would turn it on and it would tell him to connect to iTunes and he did, but nothing happened. So we went to Telus in the nearest mall to us and she suggested a guy in the Peterborough mall called Bananaservice and the guy in front of us had been suggested the same thing and he told the lady that he had been ripped off by that guy twice to get his phone screen fixed. So I guess what I am asking is, What is wrong with it? Is it the OS that it is running or is it just a glitch? Need to know ASAP!
- 01-03-2016, 11:59 AM #2iMore Elite
- 2,764 Posts
Re: What is wrong with my brothers iPhone?
I know you say that nothing happens when you connect it to iTunes but nothing will automatically happen when connected. What does iTunes say?
Does it say something like 'iTunes has detected a device in Recovery Mode'. If so, try this from the official Apple Support site- https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201263
- 01-03-2016, 03:06 PM #3
- By tamarawilson112 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2016, 09:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2015, 07:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2015, 07:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2015, 07:36 PM