I own an I phone 4 and i have forgotten the password.
I asked a friend for help and he told me to I tunes on my laptop and i did, then i connected the phone to my laptop via the cable and a box wit option of connecting my phone to i tunes comes up, and i click allow in the box on the computer screen. Then it tells me to allow it on my phone, but i cant, and i think its because my phone is locked, but does anyone know what i can allow it without unlocking my pone ? I have also tried to enter a password i thought i remembered loads of times and now my phone is disabled for 60 minutes the second time in a row, does anyone know how i can change the password on my phone so i can use it again, i really don't mind loosing all the stuff that is on it, but if anyone does know how i could possibly sort this, i would very much appreciate it.
- Best AnswerDec 01 2015 | 6:11 pm EST
If your iPhone 4 is protected with the iCloud Activation Lock, no one will be able to help you. You will have to recall the passcode.
- 12-01-2015, 05:44 PM #2
- 5,561 Posts
Re: I own an I phone 4 and i have forgotten the password.
When hooking a phone up to iTunes it will want to be unlocked with your usual passcode before doing certain functions. It would be the one you always use with it.
In any event since it is locked you will need to restore it:
- 12-01-2015, 06:11 PM #3
- 12-10-2015, 12:33 PM #4
- 12-10-2015, 04:47 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2015, 04:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2015, 02:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2015, 02:41 PM
- By Martholemew in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2015, 02:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2015, 01:38 PM