Thinking of IPhone 4
I am considering switching from Android to IPhone to see if I like the difference. I have access to an older IPhone4 and was wondering if it is still current enough to use. I have to buy the phone outright since I do not want to change my grandfathered in data plan. Should I wait for a 5 to become available?
- 11-15-2015, 03:10 PM #2
Re: Thinking of IPhone 4
You can't get iOS 8 or 9 with the iPhone 4. So your experience with the iPhone would only be up to iOS 7.1.2. I think. If it has a good battery, it should be OK. There will be many apps you can't download because they require iOS 8 and 9. Some require the iPhone 5s and up. But for a starter, you should be OK. The 5 would give you a slightly larger screen and a higher OS. Even the 4s would be a little better.
- By eds817 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 78Last Post: 01-22-2016, 10:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2015, 01:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 06:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 06:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2015, 12:25 AM