How do I get my black screen on iPhone 4 to go to proper place showing desktop icons?
Last night I noticed that my text messages were not showing Delivered or Read so I shut phone off and could not get it to come back on with desktop showing. I left it charging all night and could get it on properly this morning. I played bejeweled blitz and then sent a text message. Again I noticed it was not showing text delivered so I closed all programs and shut it down. I can not get anything other than a blank black screen. when i call the phone number it rings but i can not answer.
Hope you can help me.
- 10-28-2015, 12:45 PM #2iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: How do I get my black screen on iPhone 4 to go to proper place showing desktop icons?
Really am not totally sure what you mean but will say if you are only referring to delivered or read....That depends on the person on the other end and they have these 2 items checked to show you if the message gets delivered or read.
- 10-28-2015, 12:54 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2015, 12:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2015, 12:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2015, 11:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2015, 11:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2015, 11:39 AM