Stuck on the loading symbol?
i jailbroke my iphone 4 and clicked erase all content and settings before i found out you shouldn't do so. it's now been stuck on the loading sign for 40 minutes and dfu doesn't work, my home button barely works. what do i do? how do i make my iphone work? its iphone 4 IOS 7.1.2
- 10-17-2015, 12:35 AM #2
- 3,882 Posts
Re: Stuck on the loading symbol?
Try letting the battery die and connect it to your computer when its dead. iTunes might be able to detect it when it powers on. I remember using tools like recboot and tiny umbrella when jailbreaking an iPhone 3G, but those probably won't work with your device. However, its always worth a shot.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2016, 11:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2016, 08:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2015, 10:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2015, 09:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2015, 09:00 PM