how do I back up my iphone 4 to my computer so I can restore to a 6?
I downloaded itunes, but can't figure out how to backup my iphone 4 to my computer so I can then restore to a 6. the directions verizon gave me don't apply-nothing on their directions comes up to begin with
- 09-05-2015, 08:49 PM #2
- 38,511 Posts
Re: how do I back up my iphone 4 to my computer so I can restore to a 6?
Connect the iPhone 4 to your computer via the charging/USB cable that came with the device. Initiate the computer's iTunes app. When iTunes detects your device, select to back it up. Alternatively, if you have an iCloud account, do an iCloud backup on the iPhone 4.
After you've performed whichever backup you made, select to restore that backup when prompted during the setup of the iPhone 6.
- 09-06-2015, 11:00 AM #3
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 6Replies: 9Last Post: 09-06-2015, 11:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 12Last Post: 09-06-2015, 11:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2015, 11:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2015, 07:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2015, 04:22 PM