Why won't my iPhone 4 restore/update to the latest iOS 7.1.2?

samyex

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
iPhone 4 wont restore/update to latest ios 7.1.2

hi, i have a jailbroken iphone 4 [Factory Unlocked GSM], saved [shsh for 6.0.1]

i tried to restore it to the latest ios 7.1.2 with itunes but no luck, it fails in the middle of the restore progress
tried with lots of itunes versions and latest one, another pc, another cable, and with [idevicerestore from the libimobiledevice library]
itunes shows alot of errors in each time i try a different way.
i managed to restore it to 6.0.1 with help of the shsh. BUT cellular stopped working after this!
i guess i pressed the update button instead of restore in the first time i tried and apple found that my device is jailbroken.
i dont know what to do

please help :( thanks

olegoil

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
Re: iPhone 4 wont restore/update to latest ios 7.1.2

Before to update you had to read the instructions. With jailbreak and ios updates you have to be very careful. I think fiirst update, than jailbreak.

Look for next video on youtube: How To Jailbreak Any iOS 7.1.2 / 8 Device in 5 Minutes!

samyex

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: iPhone 4 wont restore/update to latest ios 7.1.2

Before to update you had to read the instructions. With jailbreak and ios updates you have to be very careful. I think fiirst update, than jailbreak.

Look for next video on youtube: How To Jailbreak Any iOS 7.1.2 / 8 Device in 5 Minutes!

thanks for the reply, as i said i cant update device.. i were able to restore to ios 6.0.1 pre-jailbreaked using [using saved shsh with help of IFAITH] but no cellular signal

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox