- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Why can't I find my ringtones on my iPhone?
I have synced 2 .m4r files to my iPhone 4 and when I look on the ringtones it is simply not there. Iv'e tried looking everywhere but I can't find it. I saw the sign in the corner of my phone with the syncing sign but it's not there. I've even turned my phone off and it back on but it's not there. Can someone please help me?
- Best AnswerAug 04 2015 | 1:59 pm EDT
Go to Settings - Sounds and see if the ringtones are listed.
- 08-04-2015, 01:59 PM #2
- By Jeff123816 in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2015, 09:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2015, 02:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2015, 01:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2015, 01:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2015, 11:49 AM