iphone 4 different problem, Not at all discussed anywhere...Plz Help
I badly in a problem of not turning on my iphone 4...
the story is different....
One day the phone got turned off all of sudden....
The next day i kept my dead phone in my pocket & walking
after 1hour of walking in 40 degree weather i tried to
turn it on...suddenly it turend on as usual...
then i observed that it is turning on only after it gets
then onwards i used to switch it on only after heating it
under the sun light...
The main problem is it won't turn on normal room
temperature & it gets turn off when it gets cooled...
Steps i tried :
1) I plugged in charger cable to phone & tried to turn it
on using power button & even force boot also
2) Charged it for more than 4 hours continuosly
I can't get the problem what it is causing to do it like
Please help me ti get rid of this..
Thanx in Advance...!
- Best AnswerJun 11 2015 | 2:08 pm EDT
You have defective hardware. Replacing it as it is very old in terms of iPhone technology goes is about all you can do.
- 06-11-2015, 02:08 PM #2
- By Chrisy in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 9Last Post: 06-15-2015, 09:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2015, 06:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2015, 05:07 PM
- By KingBuick in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2015, 01:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2015, 12:40 PM