My i phone 4 ID has been disabled
I have brought a iphone 4 from dubai and the itune account was created by that phone seller. Recently the account has disabled by him and I have no option to recover my phone yet. Please help me to recover my account. I am in sri lanka.
- Best AnswerJun 09 2015 | 11:46 am EDT
There's nothing any of us can do for you. The seller is the only person who can free up the phone to use. Sorry.
- 06-09-2015, 11:46 AM #2
My iPhone 6 is sending my music to my Apple watch instead of playing through my headphones, how can I get it to send it to my headphones?By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2015, 08:20 AM
- By chezlorraine in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2015, 11:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2015, 10:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2015, 10:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2015, 10:04 AM