I need help with my iphone 4 shutting down once I open any app.
Can you help me with my iphone 4 it was just updated with ios 7.1.2., but once I open an app it just shuts down. I can't enjoy facebook, twitter, linkedin or instagram. I have deleted most of my photos and apps and even added more usage storage and nothing has changed. Help me please. Felicia
- 05-17-2015, 07:01 PM #2
- 05-18-2015, 07:47 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 127 Posts
Re: I need help with my iphone 4 shutting down once I open any app.
Try restarting your phone, uninstalling the apps and then installing them again, or check to see if the apps are updated (like the previous commenter stated). I hope your apps start working again!
- By Steve Penny in forum Apple Services DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 10-13-2016, 02:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2015, 06:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2015, 05:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2015, 03:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2015, 03:41 PM