While attempting to search on Safari on my iPhone 4, all I get is a white screen. Why?
When I flip up the open tabs (via the square icon) it looks like there is a valid search page open, and I can see results. However, going back to the supposedly operable page, no search results show up. Only a blank page.
There is a lock icon in the search bar next to the search title; however, this may have always been there and I never noticed before now.
- 04-12-2015, 10:07 AM #2
- By zerog46 in forum iPhoneReplies: 33Last Post: 07-15-2015, 04:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook ProReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2015, 08:34 AM
- By Ipheuria in forum Apple WatchReplies: 28Last Post: 04-13-2015, 05:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2015, 05:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2015, 09:49 AM