Wi-Fi grey out, but..
before I found it's grey out, I was charging it when it's 19% at 9PM and woke up at 2AM and the battery is stuck at 44%, when I unplugged the charger, my iPhone 4 won't turned on unless I plug the charger again and when I do, the wi-fi is grey out and I don't know why I can't use my Cellular network too (since it says No Service and searching), help me please?
- 03-09-2015, 07:54 PM #2
- 38,524 Posts
Re: Wi-Fi grey out, but..
I assume the following:
1. Something got shorted out and screwed up your device.
2. Your iOS version has somehow gotten corrupted.
3. You have water damages.
4. It's time to buy a replacement device.
If you live near an Apple Store, make a genius bar appointment to have them diagnose the problem for you.
- By Hendri kusliawan in forum MacBook AirReplies: 28Last Post: 03-22-2015, 06:22 PM
- By Slammers08 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 7Last Post: 03-11-2015, 03:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2015, 05:00 PM