From iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4? (2014)

xStevenLe

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey Guys!

So here's the situation, I recently got a Mac, and WAS using a Moto G. The Moto G was a great phone, but I had recently tried putting my Sim Card into the 3GS for a day just for good old time sake. I had realized that my iPhone works so flawlessly with my Mac for syncing my music, and photos (which is huge for me!). It was also nice as 95% of my friends are using iMessage.

My friend had recently seen me using my old iPhone. He had been using an iPhone 4, but being a very non-techy easy to please person, he had asked if I wanted to trade my Moto G for his iPhone 4 as he knew I wouldn't be using it any longer. So my question is, is it a big upgrade from the 3GS? And how iOS 7.1 was running on it? The plan is I'd be keeping the 4 until December when my contract is up and I can pick up the iPhone 6 (4.7 inch)

Opinions? Thank you guys!!

MartaMB

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
The iPhone 4 is for sure a great phone, even with 7.1. Some lags here and then, but I used it for almost 4 years and it still works flawlessly!

If your plan is to switch to the iPhone in december, than go ahead. I think it's still a great difference. I'm making an assumption that you don't have to pay anything to your friend for that trade.

oswegonative

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
Get the 6 if budget permits :)

But the 4 is definitely better than the 3GS .... the 3GS doesn't even support iOS 7, so get the 4 for sure.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711