Zagg invisibleSHIELD Glass + good case = compatible?

John Smith161

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Usually Zagg screen protectors are case friendly but the reason I'm worried if I'm gonna have a problem or cause a problem overtime is because this is the case I'm going to use and put it on 1:20 to understand why I'm worried:
Now I know 0.4mm is not a lot by a stretch but this case (Transformers case) has 4 screws and I want to screw them well, preferably good enough so that you cant just unscrew them with your hand.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What about the pressure coming from screwing the case tight? Maybe it could damage the phone?
If you take screws out, just be sure you put them back in the exact same place they were removed. I've seen people put one back in the wrong place and screw right through the motherboard. That resulted in the Blue Screen of Death, and a paperweight.

John Smith161

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
If you take screws out, just be sure you put them back in the exact same place they were removed. I've seen people put one back in the wrong place and screw right through the motherboard. That resulted in the Blue Screen of Death, and a paperweight.

Scary. But if you take a good look at the design, it's not possible with this particular case.