- 05-04-2014, 10:11 AM #3
- 05-04-2014, 02:23 PM #4
- 05-04-2014, 02:38 PM #5
- 05-04-2014, 03:25 PM #6iMore Newbie
- 48 Posts
re: I need to unlock my I phone 4 s for AT&T service. Can you help me?
A 4s you say? Call Verizon, have them unlock your phone first, then cancel service and switch to AT&T. Not possible to do if you've already cancelled service with Verizon. Then just pop the new AT&T sim card in the sim tray.
- 05-04-2014, 06:28 PM #7
Re: I need to unlock my I phone 4 s for AT&T service. Can you help me?
BSUNesto, the information you posted is incorrect.
Verizon will, in fact, unlock the phone if the user and the phone meet certain criteria. https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/696707
However, it will only work on GSM networks outside North America. It will not work on AT&T in the US.
- By lajklajk in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-15-2015, 07:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 06-15-2015, 06:59 PM
- By agarwal.apar in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 13Last Post: 06-15-2015, 06:13 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-15-2015, 06:12 AM