iphone 4 stuck on itunes logo and

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
ok, last night I had issues with my iphone (unable to access internet, app store and cannot reset to factory setting)...etc. I got one persons that wrote to me telling me to do the safe mode until itunes sees it and then do a compltee reset....etc.....I did that but about 1/4 of the way (and mind you it seemed like it stayed there forever), my computer froze so I just disconnected it and had to power up my pc again. at that point my phone then showed the ituens icon with the power cord. so i went ahead and again did the safe mode and itunes recognized it and began the reset process again. agin it got to wear it was basicallly last night, about less than 1/4 and it stayed there......all night.....so, what are my options now?:mad:

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
i did that last night and my pc froze..did it again this morning and the restore worked this time. however, I still have the same problem I wrote about on a previous thread from last night, that is, no access to internet whatsoevr.....yes ihave a data plan, yes i reset the netwrok settings...ijust bought this phone from soemeone yesterday..so I assume they had the problem as well, of course i cant get a hold of them now....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen